Group Rules & Info
- You are welcome to post anything locksmith-related and we encourage you to ask lots of questions, however, many times you will find your answer much faster if you use the search feature.
- Aliases and group pages are not allowed. Shared spousal/partner accounts are permitted on a case-by-case situation.
- Affiliate and referral marketing is not allowed on Locksmith Nation or any sub-groups.
- Advertising and spam are generally not allowed and may be removed without notice.
- As is customary in these kinds of groups, please do not publish copyrighted material without consent of the copyright owner.
- Sharing group information or screen shots with non members is NOT allowed and will result in removal from the group.
In order for us to effectively manage complaints you may not block anyone that is a current administrator of the page.
All members are expected to:
- Conduct themselves in a dignified and professional manner at all times.
- Abide by all applicable licensing, registration, and business regulations in their area.
- Refrain from using their professional skills , training or expertise in a manner that compromises the safety or security of the customer or the general public.
- Posts that are political in nature will be removed.
- Posts not related to the trade directly will be removed.
- Posts in the wrong group will be asked to be moved to the appropriate group to keep the newsfeed clean. If not moved within 1 hour it can be removed, in which case, the original poster will have to repost in the correct group.
Failure to maintain these expectations may result in immediate removal.